Top five things we love about Miso for general civil litigation
Across the range of General Civil Litigation fields – from Commercial Disputes, Real Property and Landlord & Tenant, through to Insolvency and Company Law, Employment, Wills, Trusts and Estates, as well as Medical Negligence, Personal Injury, Professional Negligence and Professional Regulatory and Conduct, we understand that barristers and advocates from Temple to the Advocates Library are time-poor, in-demand and looking for a reliable way to make working lives easier and more efficient.
From the simplest small claims court matter to complex public inquiries and appeals in the Supreme Court, we understand the importance of being able to digest, understand and share vast quantities of information. Miso is great at bringing structure to document heavy cases, helping you get to the heart of the matter quickly, effectively and with success.
Working rather like a professional Litigation Assistant, Miso helps support you with advocacy, drafting and advisory work. We talked a lot about the challenges you’re facing and how Miso can help, in our recent blog ‘Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Litigation Assistant’.
Here are the top five ways we know Civil Law barristers and advocates benefit from using Miso.
- Miso helps to organise your thinking – Miso digitises vast quantities of information and organises it in a logical, focused way, putting the legal issues central to how the information is meticulously tracked, analysed, cross-referenced, organised, bundled and shared.
- Miso creates a living network of legal knowledge – Miso helps civil litigators analyse complex cases more efficiently. Across facts, pleadings, people, documents and events it deep links evidence to help you cross reference and link issues.
- Miso helps you get better results – Unlike anything else on the market Miso isn’t just a simple case management and document management system. It does all of this and more, allowing you to generate eBundles and case reports by indexing working documents and case information so that you can export them as interactive pdfs or upload them to the cloud.
- Miso helps you transform information into knowledge – Focusing on each legal issue in turn, Miso allows you and your team to work directly within your documents to extract key information, prepare, organise, share and comment.
- Miso improves the way the litigation process works for you and your team – Whether used by one person or as a way of supporting information sharing across internal and external teams, Miso organises and shares the thinking so it’s quicker and easier to understand what you all need to do.
Contact us today to have a demo, or sign up for a free trial.
We believe – based on feedback from those already using and benefiting from Miso – that Miso is painless to adopt. In fact, it’s intuitive, designed by litigators to reflect the ways in which you are all trained to approach cases and to work on them. It feels – so we’re told – entirely familiar, with many similar features to those already being used in Word or Adobe.
Sign up for a demo or free trial today and try it for yourself. You’ll be able to see how Miso manages Chronologies, Pleadings, Issues, Facts, Events and Case Notes. You’ll be able to see for yourself how it can help you link Facts to People to issues. And then Link Facts to Events as well.
Try it for yourself. We believe you’ll not only see how it could benefit your practice, but that it’s easy to work with and adopt into your day-to-day practice.