Miso uses third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to provide our services. We enter into GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data are processed.
Subprocessors operating within the UK and the European Union
- Auth0. Login and user profile management.
- Microsoft 365. We use Microsoft 365 for all our day-to-day IT needs such as email and Office. Communications we have with you via email are stored here as a result. We also use Microsoft 365 services to analyse data from our application to better understand how our users are using the application. This includes analysing data about actions you take while using Miso.
- Microsoft Azure Azure provides the hosting, data storage and monitoring for the Miso application. All your case data are stored in Azure and we also use it to store logs which include logs of your activity when using the app. These logs are useful in better understanding how our users use Miso and also detecting attempts to compromise our security. Azure is the only place we store your case data. It is always transmitted and stored encrypted.
- Capsule. We use this to store your name, contact details and the content of communications we have with you.
Subprocessors operating outside the UK and the European Union
- Zendesk All our customer support requests go through here. We also use it to provide content and a community forum for our users.
- Cloudflare When you request data from our website or application, the data may be transmitted via cloudflare. This is restricted to things like the images and code and not case data. Any case data stored in our application are served directly from our EU based servers and do not pass through Cloudflare’s servers. Cloudflare helps us ensure the security and performance of our website and application.
- Chargebee We use this to handle all the data to do with your subscription. Your billing address and contact details are stored here and various information regarding the status of your subscriptions is stored here. We do not store your credit card details in Chargebee.
- Stripe Stripe processes payments made to your subscription account. They are a PCI-DSS payment gateway. They will store your data necessery to charge your payment method. This could be credit card details or data associated with your Apple Pay account.
- Sendgrid Some actions in Miso result in the sending of an email. This email can include things like details for how to reset your password or an invitation to access a case from another user’s account. Sendgrid is the service that we use to send these emails to you or to other users you are collaborating with on Miso.
- Flywheel Flywheel provides our hosting for our marketing website.